The team behind the Collaborative Change Communication and ComDev Asia websites from the College of Development Communication, University of the Philippines Los Baños (UPLB) conducted a planning-workshop on 25 July 2019 at UPLB.
The recently concluded International Association for Media and Communication Research (IAMCR) Conference on 7-11 July 2019 at the Universidad Complutense de Madrid had its largest conference ever with 1,785 registered participants coming from 83 countries and 5 continents.
The Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO), together with the International Fund for Agricultural Development (IFAD), United Nations International Children's Emergency Fund (UNICEF), World Food Programme (WFP), and World Health Organization (WHO), recently released The State of Food Security and Nutrition in the World Report 2019 (SOFI 2019).
More Articles ...
- Innovations on Sustainable Food and Agriculture Recognized at FAO Awards
- Global Information Society Watch 2018 Report: Community Networks
- FAO and UPLB pledge to work together in promoting inclusive rural development
- Equator Prize 2019 awards local innovative climate solutions
- FAO launches the UN Decade of Family Farming