The University of Manchester will hold a free workshop on 'Mobile Technology for Agricultural and Rural Development in the Global South' on 20th October 2016 to share research and practice on current trends and to bring together researchers from diverse disciplines and practitioners with experience of implementing mobile applications and agriculture information systems in differing country contexts.
UN FAO and the Brazilian government launched the first course self-learning on cotton production chain called, "Strategies for Strengthening the cotton Sector Development of Family Farming" through the Brazilian Cooperation Agency (ABC/MRE) in the area of Brazil Cooperation Programme FAO which started last 30 June 2016 and will run until 30 June 2017.
More Articles ...
- Workshop on enhancing community radio to improve food security and resilient family farming in the Asia-Pacific region
- FAO launches e-learning course on Communication for Rural Development
- Online mapping: ICTs and RCS for small-scale family farmers in the NENA region
- Uni of Reading hosts dialogue on Communication for Development
- Evaluating communication for sustainable development at IAMCR 2016 Conference