A 10-day training program on Integrated Marketing Communication for Behavioural Impact (COMBI) in Health and Social Development will start on 10-21 June 2019 at the City University of New York (CUNY) Graduate School of Public Health and Health Policy in association with the CUNY Center for Systems and Community Design and the COMBI Institute.
The World Rural Forum (WRF) is organizing the VI Global Conference on Family Farming with the theme "A Decade to Improve the Lives of Family Farmers" on 25-30 March 2019 at Bilbao, Basque Contry, Spain.
More Articles ...
- FAO Releases Report on the State of the World's Biodiversity for Food and Agriculture
- New IAMCR Working Group on Rural Communication
- Invitation to join the IAMCR's 2019 Conference in Spain
- Call for papers: ADCEP 2018 1st International Conference
- ICA calls for submission of papers for its 2019 conference